LuckyFetish.com Forums
October 01, 2014, 02:17:21 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New Clip Store - Save 10% on future purchases with Rewards Points - Check the sticky post in General Jabbering / News

Home   Help Login Register Chat(2)  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Wedgie Academy  (Read 11253 times)
eevee590

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: December 01, 2011, 08:01:04 PM »

hey. This. Is. Epic beyond reason. Great job!  Cheesy
john

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 01, 2011, 11:47:25 PM »

EVERYONE has already said it, but this is truly Shocked AMAZING. Couldn't stop myself from reading it, and it only seemed to get better and better as it went on.
Snoopy
« Reply #17 on: December 02, 2011, 11:41:59 PM »

Good story, but it doesn't do it for me. Im not a fan of girl on girl stories where the receiver loves wedgies, i think it takes away the mean spirited-ness of wedgies. You've written a good story but i don't think it can compete with the original.
Alabama_Bombshell

Don't be so mayo

View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 03, 2011, 12:09:18 AM »

My body hurts from how much i enjoy this story. (It's a good thing)
jrjrjr3

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 05, 2011, 06:40:34 PM »

lol
pullmythong5
« Reply #20 on: December 07, 2011, 01:31:20 PM »

I absolutely love this story, some may say its better than the original because it is more realistic. I can't wait for more, please continue.
wedgie

Expect the unexpected!Expect WEDGIE

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: December 07, 2011, 05:17:51 PM »

Its good keep it up write more

jrjrjr3

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: December 11, 2011, 12:18:50 PM »

You going to continue?
wedgie

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: January 06, 2012, 03:50:45 PM »

original wedegie academy is better

Myemoromace1
« Reply #24 on: January 06, 2012, 09:48:36 PM »

original wedegie academy is better

You bumping this story made me remember just how good it was....hope the author didn't get pressured too much into writing, because this was one was really good and i would have liked to see more parts to it..
Amr9000

View Profile
« Reply #25 on: January 23, 2012, 10:14:59 PM »

Hey guys. I got permission to continue this story. Hope you like.

After class ended, Samantha led her receiver down the hall to Wedgies 101, taking eyefuls of her wedgied butt with every step. Amelia could feel the effects of her lasting wedgie, as her panties rubbed snugly against her butt cheeks. As they walked (Samantha with panties in hand) they began to hear whispers about the teacher of Wedgies 101.

"I heard he's the greatest giver in the entire academy!" One girl said excitedly, her panties lodged in her butt in a wedgie. "He's been teaching the class for 10 years now, I think..." Amelia could barely hold in her excitement as they approached the class. When they arrived, they found a lean man leaning against the door, a slight smile on his face. "Welcome to Wedgies 101. Please remove any wedgies you currently have. Then follow me inside, in single file." He smiled, then turned on his heel and walked through the door marked 'WEDGIES 101'.

Amelia quickly dug her fingers between her cheeks and removed her wedgie, the other nearby recievers doing the same. Some were even helped by their givers. The class then lined up in single file, and went inside.

Amelia was towards the middle of the line. As she walked through the door, she began to hear short, high squeals from up ahead. Amelia's heart began to pump faster, Samantha pressing her on with a pat on the tush.

Then the pair saw what all the noise was. The teacher, who was standing at the entrance, was one at a time delivering a sharp tug to each receiver while their giver looked on. The student would place her feet in a pair of marked feet markings on the floor, directly in front of the teacher. The man would then reach in with both hands (employing flawless technique) and yank hard on the girls panties. The recieving girl would gasp and squeal loudly in pleasure, each going on tip toes and sometimes lifting into the air. The teacher would then release the student and send them to a seat, allowing their giver to guide them into a chair.

It came to be Amelia's turn. As the girl in front of her was released with a sigh, Amelia quickly stepped up the feet. She felt hands reach into her skirt and grip tightly, making her tremble with anticipation. Then suddenly, the fabric was slammed up her butt crack, pulling her onto her toes with a snug wedgie right up her butt. She felt her underwear grow tight against her crotch, and a soothing pressure on her nether regions and she received a wedgie from heaven. She squealed loudly just as the other girls had, unable to prevent the sound from escaping.

Then it was over. Amelia felt her underwear slacken in her wedgie-er's grasp, the fabric still lodged snugly between her butt cheeks. Samantha took her hand and guided her to a seat silently amongst the other classmates.

As she sat down, Samantha immediately began tugging softly on her panties. It seems her giver had also enjoyed their welcoming gift. All around them sat other pairs, each giver having a tuft of fabric poking out of the top of her skirt.
john

View Profile
« Reply #26 on: January 24, 2012, 12:31:57 AM »

Nice continuation, really glad to see that this story is not dead. Hope to see more in the near future. Loved the first parts of this story and you really kept it exactly where it was headed. Great Stuff Smiley
swordlord

View Profile
« Reply #27 on: January 24, 2012, 03:24:01 AM »

Nice continuation, really glad to see that this story is not dead. Hope to see more in the near future. Loved the first parts of this story and you really kept it exactly where it was headed. Great Stuff Smiley

Agreed 100%, the story had a remarkable beginning and would be hard to keep to that pase. But you did so perfectly and it was a enjoyable addition to a enjoyable story. Excelent.
wedgie

View Profile
« Reply #28 on: January 24, 2012, 12:23:56 PM »

Its a good thing I bumped this story a long time ago and got it continued Cool its pretty good

Amr9000

View Profile
« Reply #29 on: January 24, 2012, 02:36:48 PM »

The teacher walked slowly to the front as the last receiver sat down. "Welcome everyone," he said. "My students call me Mr. Mack." He smiled, a clue that wasn't his real name. "This year, I will be teaching all of you givers how to be the best givers you can possibly be. For the receivers, well... You'll learn how to get real good at taking them." He winked at a girl in the front row, whose underwear was being pulled up her back by a red haired boy. "We'll learn fast, and eventually, this class will serve as a... Practice session." Everyone's face glowed in excitement.

"So, to begin. I will demonstrate the technique of a basic wedgie, which was what I demonstrated during you arrival. My I have a volunteer?" The entire class of receivers shot their hands into the air. Chuckling softly, he chose a girl in the front row. "while you're here, I'll teach you how to be sensual when picking a wedgie," he said as the girl walked up to the class. Amelia could see the way the girl's skirt was slightly above her waist, which exposed her tightly wedgied butt to the open air that much more. The panties disappeared into the girl's crack with each step, and the mound of exposed fabric above the skirt swayed along with her hips.

"Now. Please turn around." The girl spun to show her backside to the class. "One advantage of the receiver skirt is the easy access to one's... Buttocks." The teacher pointed down at the girl's cheeks, making her blush hard. "When picking a wedgie for the sake of sensuality, a receiver should always reach under her skirt, like so." Mr. Mack reached up the girl's skirt and pinched the fabric. "While we pull out, if you'll bend at the waist slightly." The girl, a little reluctantly, bent forward and stuck her ass out towards the desks. "and we pick it out." Mr. Mack pulled the girl's wedgie from her cheeks.

"So! Now to demonstrate a wedgie. Please stand in front of me." The girl stepped up to Mr. Mack and stuck her butt out to him. Amelia was a little surprised at her eagerness, but then realized she would be doing the same. "Reach into the skirt from the top, and grip the panties at the tip of the waistband." Mr. Mack reached in and felt the girl's panties, which was obvious by the way she gasped in anticipation. "When pulling, pull hard for a sudden rush, or slow for a lasting effect." He yanked hard, and the girl squealed. At the same time, Samantha pulled hard on Amelia's panties, putting them in her own butt almost as snug as the girl's at the front of the room. Mr. Mack held the panties up high, the girl in front of him on tip toes, her eyes popping. "Small tugs help to enhance the experience as well." He gave short, light tugs, each tug accompanied by an almost inaudible sliding sound. The girl gasped and even licked her lips once. "I usually end the wedgie with a final yank." He winked, then heaved up again. The receiver in front of him gasped loudly, her panties somehow climbing an inch higher than they were before... "And that, is the basic wedgie." Mr. Mack released her. "Why don't you pick it out, miss?"

The girl turned, showing her butt to the class. Her panties were easily visible as her skirt rode up just as it had earlier. It excited Amelia just to watch. The girl bent a bit at the waist, then stuck two fingers into her butt, pulling out slowly. The panties came free, and she did a little body pop as she came back up.

"Excellent!" Mr. mack said, pleased. "But before you go, back you all must know- The policy in Wedgies 101 is that all receivers have a constant wedgie of some kind. Therefore..." He yanked up on the girl's underwear again, forcing the fabric up her butt nice and tightly. She gasped in surprise, then continued to her seat.

"Another volunteer?" He asked with a smile.
---
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4
  Print  

Jump to: