LuckyFetish.com Forums
September 21, 2014, 12:06:06 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: New Clip Store - Save 10% on future purchases with Rewards Points - Check the sticky post in General Jabbering / News

Home   Help Login Register Chat(3)  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
  Print  
Author Topic: Wedgie Academy  (Read 11018 times)
jrjrjr3

View Profile
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2012, 07:39:26 PM »

pease continue
Amr9000

View Profile
« Reply #31 on: January 24, 2012, 10:15:31 PM »

The activity that followed eventually gave a chance for each giver to wedgie their receiver. The receiver would pick her wedgie, the giver would yank her panties, the receiver would pick it again, and the giver would again giver her a small tug on her undies. It seemed like a repetitive process, but no one in the room was complaining.

Amelia was had gotten back to her chair about halfway throughout the demonstrations. Immediately when she sat down, Samantha took hold of her underwear and pulled slowly. The wedgie in Amelia's butt tightened until the tension lifted her off her seat by an inch, suspending her in mid air by the fabric. Amelia was loving every moment of it as she watched other couples practice their new found wedgie-ing techniques.

When everyone had finished, Mr. Mack went back to the front of the room. "Wonderful," he said with a wink. "Now, if you please, stand up. Spread throughout the room as much as possible. And receivers, remove your wedgies." The class morphed throughout the room, each couple finding space as wedgies were removed. Some receivers had gotten quite good at picking their wedgies.

"This next one is the the 'Yankee'. All it is is a sudden, hard yank designed to inflict a random wedgie upon a subject during the day. No long pulling, just a passing yank and the receiver walks away happy." He winked yet again.

"We will spread throughout the room at our own pace, the receivers blindfolded. The givers, who will temporarily be wedgie-ing other givers, will give a 'Yankee' to any receiver they wish. Remember: Speed and force is the key. Yank her onto her toes as quickly as possible, then continue on. Receivers, try to keep your wedgies picked as often as possible."

The receivers were blindfolded. Amelia felt Samantha's warm hands wrap the cloth around her face, then felt them move down to give a quick squeeze to her butt as a temporary goodbye. "Alright... go!" Mr. Mack called out.

The receivers started walking. Amelia was unsure where to go, but she was faced with a solution- Every other moment, her panties were being hiked up her ass. Each pull was sudden and forceful, her underwear slamming into her butt in sporadic time intervals. She was sure to remove her wedgies as quickly as possible to be ready for the next one.

Samantha was having even more fun. She wandered the room, swooping in on random girls to yank up their panties. First, she found a cute brunette with a nice butt, strutting cautiously around. She gave her one hard tug, and the girl found her panties up her butt firmly in a split second. Also one of Samantha's targets was a blonde with amazing curves. Her hands were just moving from her skirt when Samantha hiked up her panties again. The blonde shot to her toes, the fabric wedging snugly up her butt. Samantha then turned to wedgie a black haired girl, yanking her panties so hard the girl almost tripped. But the best case was with a set of twins, who by chance were both within Samantha's reach at the same time. Samantha deftly took both pairs of panties and pulled hard. The twins felt fabric rub their cracks at the exact same time, Samantha giving identical wedgies to two identical receivers. Both girls went on tip toes and gasped with surprise.

The period ended all too soon. Samantha found her receiver waiting by the door, her panties pulled up her butt in a tight wedgie. "Hey," Amelia grinned. Samantha spun her receiver in a circle and yanked her panties, bringing a gasp from her partner. Grinning herself, Samantha said, "Hey."
« Last Edit: January 24, 2012, 10:17:14 PM by Amr9000 » Logged
spam21

View Profile
« Reply #32 on: January 26, 2012, 12:51:57 AM »

original wedegie academy is better
You, sir, are an asshole. This writer is putting their own hard work out there for all of us on this board to enjoy and all you can say is that the original is better? You're a dick.
Reg10

View Profile
« Reply #33 on: January 26, 2012, 04:21:44 PM »

You, sir, are an asshole. This writer is putting their own hard work out there for all of us on this board to enjoy and all you can say is that the original is better? You're a dick.
[/quote]

Amen
wedgie

Expect the unexpected!Expect WEDGIE

View Profile
« Reply #34 on: January 26, 2012, 05:24:38 PM »

looking back at this story and the original wedgie academy my verdict has changed... This one is way better if anyone here has read the original its much more complicated and harder to follow. I read the old one a long time ago and only recently reread it I was sorely mistaken in saying the original was better.I am very sorry I hope I am forgiven and that there are no hard feelings I am very sorry.

Samantha

View Profile
« Reply #35 on: January 26, 2012, 10:05:25 PM »

looking back at this story and the original wedgie academy my verdict has changed... This one is way better if anyone here has read the original its much more complicated and harder to follow. I read the old one a long time ago and only recently reread it I was sorely mistaken in saying the original was better.I am very sorry I hope I am forgiven and that there are no hard feelings I am very sorry.

The main flaw with the original is that because the story was so complicated you almost had to reread it from the beginning every time a new chapter came out.  On the other hand this story is only in it's infancy so it's very easy to follow.  The original was easy to follow as it began, the real question is where will this story will go in the future, and how complicated will this story get.
wedgie

View Profile
« Reply #36 on: January 27, 2012, 01:13:15 PM »

That is precisely what I meant thank you samantha I couldnt agree more

wedgie_bitch

View Profile
« Reply #37 on: January 30, 2012, 06:33:00 PM »

Hello everyone.

I'm sorry for my short disappearance, but I was going through the death of a family member that really hit me hard. I've just haven't had any inspiration to write anymore, but I do now. And I'd like to come back, if that's okay with you all. And I do not know who this Arm9000 guy is, but he did not get permission from ME to continue this story, so I really don't appreciate returning to my thread and seeing another person writing my story.
JohnDrew

View Profile
« Reply #38 on: January 30, 2012, 07:28:19 PM »

Awkward...
Amr9000

View Profile
« Reply #39 on: January 30, 2012, 10:55:40 PM »

I'm sorry. I had no idea. I didn't want to bother you with an email, but I asked Lucky,a and he didn't care. It's your story my friend, I'm sorry for intruding. I hope you'll forgive me.
wedgiegirl195

View Profile
« Reply #40 on: January 31, 2012, 03:01:39 AM »

I didn't want to bother you with an email, but I asked Lucky,a and he didn't care.

That's the strangest way of getting permission, and no wonder Lucky didn't care, it wasn't his story.

And my friend wanted to add this;
"To anyone who wants to get permission for their stuff, ask the author, not the Admin."
                     -ChaosReacon (Creator of Chatoru's Alchemy Trails)
wedgie_bitch

View Profile
« Reply #41 on: January 31, 2012, 04:38:53 AM »

The teachers for Wedgies 101 were Mr. Andrew and Miss Bella. Both were drop dead gorgeous: Andrew was 6’7 with sleek tan muscles, hidden beneath a nice long sleeved button up shirt. He wore black slacks, and a thick black belt. Bella was about 5’9 in three inch heels, and she was clad in a tight pencil skirt, a pink blouse, and underneath a pair of white cotton panties (Andrew’s favorite besides black lace cheekies). Once the class was settled, Andrew clapped his large hands to hush the first years.

“Hello class, and once again, welcome to Wedgie Academy. My name is Professor Andrew, and this lovely lady next to me is Professor Bella, and we are your teachers for Wedgies 101. To open the lesson, I want to get to know you all. The iPads in front of you are yours to keep. Open on the screen is a questionnaire. Answer honestly and truthfully please. And when you’re done, send in the results to me. Once the numbers on the board have turned green,” he nodded to a high-tech touch screen mounted on the wall (about six feet in width and five feet in height), “I'll be able to look through the answers and ask questions from there. Begin.”

Amelia answered each question honestly, telling that she’d never received a wedgie from another person before she arrived at WA, and that she’d never given herself a messy, atomic, or hanging. She estimated the total number of self wedgies she’d given herself over the past eight years was well into the hundreds. And when she hit send, numbed four on the board turned green.

Samantha sent her results in a minute later, and shortly all the squares were green. Andrew pressed a few buttons, and the results in cumulative graphs appeared. “Hm…” Andrew said as he studied the results. The rest of the class, and Miss Bella looked on. “I see that the majority of you had not received a wedgie from another person before you came to Wedgie Academy.” He tapped the wedge for the ones that had, and four names popped up. “Kylee? You answered that you’d received a wedgie before coming to WA?”

A stunning black-haired beauty up front nodded; a clone next to her: twins. “My sister and I kind of discovered our like for it young. And from the time we were about eight, she’s been hiking my panties up my butt.”

“Well then you two can be our first pair to introduce yourselves,” Andrew smiled. “Come on up ladies.” The two pushed themselves back from their desk and walked up to the front of the room. They were taller than Miss Bella, but shorter by far than Professor Andrew.”Now, as each group comes up here they will both tell their names. Then the giver will give a quick wedgie of their choice to their receiver. Nothing too long, just a bit of introduction to what we’ll be doing in here. All the wedgies we learn about in here will be done in front of the class, so you all better be getting used to the public factor of your wedgies.”

“My name’s Kaylee,” the blue clad twin announced to the class. “And this is my twin sister Kylee. As she said a minute ago, we’ve been wedgieing since we were eight years old. We’ve done everything in the book, but only one or two in public.” Kaylee turned to her sister and flipped up her skirt. Bending at the waist with her butt to the classroom, Kylie felt her twin sister grip the waistband of her orange and black panties lightly, wiggle the panties up into her butt, and then start pulling. After a good solid minute of hard tugs, Kylee’s round tan butt was on perfect display with the panties lodged up her butt. The two girls went back to their seat.

And so the process continued. Little Alice, the pixie-like girl with short black hair, was another girl who’d been wedgied before she came here. She was the youngest of four children, with two older sisters and one older brother. Her gorgeous giver Caleb lifted her small body right up off the ground by the black of her black cheekie panties.

Amelia bent at the waist in front of the class and put her hands on her knees. Samantha got two fistfuls of green and purple fabric and pulled up hard. Amelia’s ass, which was already raw from the ripping, the squeaky clean, and the hour-long chair wedgie, scorched with burning pain. Amelia bit her lip as her feet momentarily left the ground. The panties were stretched up to her shoulder blades when Samantha let go and they snapped back into place. The receiver dug the fabric out of her as they went back to their seats and the final two couples went.

“Good, good,” Andrew said. “Now all of you givers, except for maybe one or two, went very light on your receivers, and that’s quite all right for now. But you all must understand that yes, a portion of the experience here is supposed to be sweet and happy for you, but the majority is going to be hard, excruciating and embarrassing wedgies. I want you receivers to know what you can look forward to from this school.” Andrew turned to Bella and positioned her in front of the class. He reached into the high pencil skirt, wiggling his fingers to find white cotton. When he found it, flexing the muscles in his thick arms, he cranked the fabric straight up into Bella’s ass. The poor young woman was lifted right off the ground by her strong colleague. He gave long, hard, slow bounces that had Bella squealing with each descend into the wedgie. Her panties, though tight at first, were now wedgied into her pussy and crack and the waistband was at her shoulders. Another bounce, another heave, another screech, and Andrew slapped the waistband of Bella’s panties over her forehead. He grabbed the peeking front of her panties and gave a vicious tug, picking her up off the ground by a frontal while the atomic was still firmly in place.

“We want receivers to enjoy their time here at Wedgie Academy, but you’re also here to get wedgies. Not just the little ones that I’m sure feel good to you, but these kinds as well. In this class, you all will learn the most effective way to give hard wedgies and will have plenty of practice before exams every Thursday. So let’s begin with the easiest wedgie, the regular.”

Andrew clicked on the board after helping Bella out of her atomic, and brought up notes for the first wedgie they’d be learning about. Samantha and Amelia both pulled out their notebooks and began taking notes. After long explanations, a few pictures, and even three videos showing good, hard regulars, it was time to go.

“Your homework tonight it to practice the regular wedgie for a quiz tomorrow,” Andrew called out. “Givers, please take pictures. Also, in your rooms you will find a brand new recording camera mounted on a tripod. I will need at least a thirty second video as well, and the waistband must reach your receivers shoulder blades. Good day.”

Samantha took Amelia’s hand and led her out of the room. It was nearly six and time for dinner in the mess hall. The snow that blanketed the ground outside was at least a foot and a half deep, and there was no way anyone was heading outside, so most everyone would be heading to the gym or movie theatre after supper. Sam, however, had invited Kaylee and Kylee over to her room to do their homework for Wedgies 101. After a good supper of chicken fettuccini, the two young girls headed to their rooms and changed into their pajamas. There was a knock on the door, and Samantha opened it.

Kaylee and Kylee had changed into matching short pink and blue pajama shorts that showcased their endless legs. Kaylee had a blue camisole on and a black lace bra beneath, and Kylee had on a pink camisole with a white lace bra on. They stepped inside and Sam quickly closed the door. Kaylee had the folded tripod and new camera in her hands. Kylee had a couple pairs of extra panties just in case.

“I was thinking we could just do a few practice ones,” Sam said once Kaylee had their camera set up.

“Do you wanna switch up?” Kaylee asked, eyeing Amelia in her booty shorts and tight tank top.

“That is a lovely idea,” Samantha grinned, curly her finger towards Kylee, who came forward. Samantha moved to stand behind the beautiful twin. Sam slid her hand down the back of Kylee’s pants to find her underwear, and when her hand curled around the thick waistband, she gave a good hard yank. The fabric shot straight into Kylee’s ass, promptly moving her to her tippy toes.

Kaylee smiled, turning her attention to the new victim of her talents. Amelia waited obediently and consented as the much taller Kaylee turned her slowly and bent her over the edge of the bed. The giver liked the look of the booty shorts hugging Amelia’s beautiful ass, so instead of baring her for the wedgies, she left them up. Slipping both of her hands down beneath the waistband, she searched greedily for the green waistband of the green and purple panties.

Her experienced hands closed around the thick waistband, and she felt the soft, slightly stretched fabric between her fingers before slowly pulling up. The waistband came first, followed by a colorful sea of fabric that stretched up across Amelia’s back. Kaylee pulled it all out of her victim’s shorts, and she didn’t bundle it. She wanted to see all the glorious fabric and know just how much she was pulling up into the ass of her pet. Amelia just closed her eyes, content, and folded her arms on the bed in front of her. She laid her cheek on her arm and relaxed as Kaylee began with the soothing wedgie.

Kaylee worked the panties up, firmly grinding the fabric smoothly between Amelia’s perfectly round cheeks. A soft jerk sent them bouncing around in their shorts, and Kaylee felt a tingle between her legs. Using her left hand to stretch the panties farther up her back and into her crack, Kaylee positioned herself and began to knead Amelia’s ass gently in her hands. Through the fabric of the shorts Amelia’s ass was plump and perfect.

Amelia moaned.

“Don’t have too much fun,” Samantha teased. Kaylee looked up to see that the other giver had her twin in a similar situation.

“I must say, Amelia, you have a wonderful ass,” Kaylee commented. She reached between the round cheeks to get a good grip before squeezing wonderfully. “It’s perfect to hold…and to squeeze…and to wedgie.”

“Uh!” The sound of pleasure came from the back of Amelia’s throat as her panties wiggled their way into her virgin, spreading amazing sensations through her body. Without her realizing, she began to spread her feet wider so that the fabric could dig deeper. It added about an inch to the overall height of the wedgie. The green waistband now rested, taught, just below Amelia’s shoulder blades.

“Perfect picture moment,” Kaylee announced, and she retrieved her small digital camera without releasing her hold on the panties, and snapped a few good pictures of her handiwork. “Now I can get to work.”

Dropping the camera onto the bed, Kaylee gripped the legholes of Amelia’s stretched out panties with both hands and heaved upwards. Immediately both of her small feet left the ground. Amelia gasped at the sudden intensity of the wedgie, her panties wedging so deep inside of her she thought they would soon be considered a part of her anatomy. The fabric began to snap and pop as little threads gave way. With each new broken thread came slacker for Kaylee to pull. The wedgie met it climax as Kaylee bounced Amelia in the taught wedgie.

“Ugh, oh, mmmm, uh!” Amelia’s voice rose in pitch as she writhed beautifully in the wedgie. She was so turned on by the fabric so deep in her pussy, putting pressure on her intimate areas. She didn’t even notice her being forced to stand up straight until she felt hands, a new pair, gripping the front of her panties. She opened her eyes and watched in admiration as her Samantha got a firm grip on the front of her panties and heaved upwards.

Already hanging suspended in the air by Kaylee, Amelia rose a little more as the fabric of her panties ground through her more intensely than this morning. Now she was affected by gravity. Now, she was feeling the full effect of a squeaky clean wedgie she liked to think of as a flossing. A moan, a mixture of pain and pleasure, left her lips. “More,” she cried.

Kaylee took her turn then, smiling as Amelia moaned loudly. Kaylee could only imagine what Amelia must be feeling. It had to be something like she felt; her giving a wedgie to a helpless, willing or unwilling receiver turned her on so fast…

Amelia came when Sam pulled from the front, and it was the most amazing feeling she’d ever experienced. Her two givers waited for her to ride it out before beginning again. The now wet panties made it even easier to slide her panties back and forth between her. And finally after about ten minutes, her panties ripped.

“A souvenir,” Kaylee smiled, and she put the ruined panties in her bag. “Now we can do homework.” She turned to grin at her twin sister, who was on Samantha’s bed in a jock lock.

Both of the receivers wiggled in response.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I hope you like my return Smiley
SarahPower
« Reply #42 on: January 31, 2012, 05:36:46 PM »

whoops, posted on the wrong thing, haha nice story Cheesy
qwertyui

View Profile
« Reply #43 on: February 02, 2012, 01:47:22 PM »

That was a picture-perfect wedgie on Bella. Did she enjoy it?  Tongue
jrjrjr3

View Profile
« Reply #44 on: February 21, 2012, 04:47:43 PM »