LuckyFetish.com Forums
October 23, 2014, 06:26:24 AM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?

Login with username, password and session length
News: Be sure to check out the "BEST VALUE" section of the store for huge savings on full length clips

Home   Help Login Register Chat  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Catharine's Thong Wedgie Torture  (Read 39141 times)
clthong2

View Profile
« on: December 02, 2012, 02:18:09 PM »

Catharine is in her older sister Liz's room, looking through her sister's magazines while Liz is still at school. Catharine knows that her sister would kill her if she knew she was in her room but it's 3:00 and Liz doesn't come home for another 30 minutes. The girls have a pretty typical relationship, fighting on and off, but Liz has made it clear that her magazines are strictly off limits to her dorky little sister. Catharine lies on the floor, browsing secretly through the forbidden material and delighting in this moments peace, away from Liz.

Little does she know that Liz has actually come home early from school and has entered the house quiet enough to go unnoticed. She lingers in the kitchen a little, putting her school bag down and checking texts before heading up the stairs to her room. Catharine looks up from her magazine, thinking she has heard a sound but figures it can't be any one in the house. Suddenly the footsteps get closer as Liz reaches the top of the stairs and Catharine starts to turn to the door as she definently hears something now. Then, much to her horror, she immediately sees Liz standing in the frame of the door, hips angled and with one hand on them. Liz shoots her an evil eye as their gazes meet, saying, "What are you doing in my room!?! I told you NOT to come in here!"

"Ummm, I know, i just wanted to-" Catharine nervously replies as she is caught in the act. "OMG, I'm going to have to teach you a lesson!" Liz shouts at her as she tries to think of a way to punish her sister. Just then, as Catharine gets up from the floor into a squatting position, Liz notices her sister's pink Victoria's Secret thong hanging out of her black jeans and gets an idea. "That's it, Im going to yank your thong over your head bitch!!!!!
clthong2

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: December 02, 2012, 02:22:39 PM »

Liz rushes over before her sister can get up and with both hands grabs onto her sister's underwear, pulling up quick and hard. "AHhhhhh!!!" Catharine screams and reaches behind her to prevent the wedgie. "No, hands in front, your getting an atomic wedgie to teach you to listen brat!!" Liz states as she tugs on Catharine's thong, lifting her onto her tippy toes.

"Look at that thongy thong!!" Liz laughs, "I'm gonna have some fun flossing this up your butthole!!" 
TTG Deagle

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: December 02, 2012, 04:02:49 PM »

Such a big fan! You have the greatest stories, can't wait for this one!  Smiley
clthong2

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: December 03, 2012, 08:55:18 PM »

Catherine struggles against her sister's power, trying desperately to free herself from her horrible wedgie. Liz pulls until the thong is up near Catharine's shoulders, moving the triangle back and forth with her bright fingernailed hands to create the most amount of pain for her victim. Catharine's eyes begin to water as Liz forces her arms through the thong straps and over her shoulders.

"Ready to enjoy some wedgie torture princess??!" Liz asks mockingly, knowing how her sister's buttcrack is feeling. "Just let me leave, I promise I'll never come in here again!!" Catharine begs but is then violently spanked by Liz's open hand.

"Sorry, thong wedgie for you! We're not stopping until there's stains on this string girl!" Liz yells out while continuing to humiliatingly spank her sister's ass over her jeans. "Lizzzzz noooo!!!" Catharine whines.

Liz grabs her sister by the hips and pushes her to the floor for further punishement, sliding Catharine's jeans down a little. "Oooh its really up thereeee!" Liz comments upon seeing Catharine's poor crack the string up it. "I'm gonna do what I also do when I see a little skanks thong show...pull it up until she screams!!" Liz cackles with laughter.
bean676

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: December 05, 2012, 06:22:18 PM »

Great story
Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: