Author Topic: Alexandria's STARS Updates...  (Read 69180 times)

alexandriastar

• Alexandria's STARS
Re: Alexandria's STARS Updates...
« Reply #75 on: June 01, 2016, 07:55:42 PM »
WEDGIE'ING MYSELF!

Alexandria's STAR "Stefania Mafra" misses being wedgie'd so she decides to try and wedgie herself. She uses the kitchen appliances, cabinets but nothing seems to be working. She finds a piece of rope and attaches it to her panties which allows her to pull her own panties far up her gorgeous ass!!! She enjoys it so much, that she wants to share it with the world. So she takes her roped up panties and stands in front of the sliding glass doors and wedgies herself over and over for everyone to see.... But she wants more, so she leaves and goes and calls Alexandria to see if she would come over and wedgie her...

alexandriastar

• Alexandria's STARS
« Reply #76 on: June 22, 2017, 12:56:38 PM »
"THE MAN"

So we all know that I stopped making wedgie clips a while ago due to a "bad apple" that decided to share my clips... Well evidently, that pissed off one man in-particular. Last night I was getting ready to go to bed and fell asleep on my couch, when all of a sudden I was woken up to some stranger pulling my hair and then wedgie'ing the fuck out of me! I couldn't see who he was, he wouldn't allow me too. He just kept man handling me, slapping my ass, demanding me to start making wedgie clips again. He claimed "there was nothing for him to jerk off too!!! I tried my hardest to escape but "the man" was not letting me go! He asked me again if I was going to start making wedgie clips and I told him I would... I told him I was going to find out who he was and was gonna go to his house and wedgie HIS WIFE!!! Well that didn't go over too well and he just kept wedgie'ing me HARD and slapping my ass leaving it marked up with hand prints. He finally got me to say I would start making more wedgie clips and he took off.... Leaving my underwear ripped, my ass red and my mind determined....

I WILL GET MY REVENGE. SO IF YOU ARE WATCHING - LOCK UP YOUR WIFE CUZ I'M COMING FOR HER!!!

alexandriastar

• Alexandria's STARS
« Reply #77 on: July 12, 2017, 08:43:19 AM »
"COME GET ME"

Alexandria's STARS "Daisy & Victoria" decide to challenge each other on who can get their panties over their head!!! I don't see how 5ft 5in Victoria has a chance against Daisy who is 5ft 11in, but Victoria certainly gives Daisy a run for her money... Daisy just dances around Victoria telling her to "come get me".... Victoria's determination is greatly respected! But who actually wins and who gets hung up by their panties by the end of the clip? Daisy or Victoria???? 

https://www.clips4sale.com/studio/72705/17994902/COME+GET+ME%21

alexandriastar

• Alexandria's STARS
« Reply #78 on: August 02, 2017, 07:11:13 PM »
STALKER...

So "this man" keeps coming to my house... Sneaking around, watching me. And once again, he gets in! I was doing laundry when all of a sudden, this man comes out of no where, grabs my hair and forcefully drags me into the garage where he wedgies me and then hangs me by my panties! He keeps telling me to make more "wedgie" clips. That he has nothing to jerk off too! Like really? Go to another website you jackass! THERE IS PLENTY OF THEM OUT THERE! But nope. He wants Alexandria to create "more wedgie clips"! I didn't get to see his face because of the position he had me in... He finally suspends my panties so high up that they rip and I fall to the floor. And of course the pussy that he is, RUNS AWAY!!! I'm sure he is reading this and getting a kick out of it. But believe in me when I say:
STAY AWAY FROM MY HOUSE!!! STAY AWAY FROM MY PANTIES!!! STOP STALKING ME!!! One day, "this man", will get his and I will HANG HIM, by his panties!!!

Danman86

« Reply #79 on: August 02, 2017, 08:11:37 PM »
Glad to see you making wedgie clips again! One of my all time favorite clips is The wedgie interview. Any chance you'll be doing some atomic wedgies in the future? You look great with your panties over your head.

alexandriastar

• Alexandria's STARS
« Reply #80 on: August 22, 2017, 04:27:27 PM »
I'd like to continue to make wedgie clips but they need to sell in order for me to make more :(