Author Topic: Interactive Wedgie Stories  (Read 1330 times)

RandomDude

Interactive Wedgie Stories
« on: June 10, 2017, 09:36:32 AM »
So as you all know...my mind went blank. Whatever.

I'm here today to give you guys a link to a site where you can create your own interactive wedgie story. There's a bunch of them in this here link, but you require an account to make a story. My only wish is that the ones that want to contribute have at least decent vocab and paragraph lengths. There's been too many short and generally sad stories.

Now remember, it's interactive, so good writers and bad writers can change a story, and sadly it's mostly been bad writers. Hopefully that can be changed. There's a variety of different interactive stories. Happy hunting fellas

Here's the link you guys.
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=1&ved=0ahUKEwjqusCC2rPUAhUh64MKHcNQCGQQFggmMAA&url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.writing.com%2Fmain%2Flist_items%2Fitem_type%2Finteractives%2Fsearch_for%2Fwedgie%2Fsearch_for_last%2Fwedgie%2Fhow_many%2F30%2Fhow_many_last%2F30%2Fsort_by%2Fitem_modified_time%2BDESC%2Fsort_by_last%2Fitem_modified_time%2BDESC%2Fpage%2F1&usg=AFQjCNGIsgspau8nkNcVIMptk8ETUHk5QA
Enjoy ;)

wedgie

• Still trying to take it one word at a time.
Re: Interactive Wedgie Stories
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 11:38:08 AM »
That's a good link. A few people have mentioned this site and the stories on it before but it's always good to be reminded of it. I can agree that a lot of the continuations leave something to be desired.

Any thoughts on what we should add to? I'll add to whichever one someone else wants to add to.
Here is my DeviantArt. Other stories I write can be found here. As well as a constant deluge of updates on me and my work: http://hannsgutherson.deviantart.com/
Also, this is my favourite of the stories I've written: "YWNR" http://luckyfetish.com/forum/index.php?topic=5922.0
Please enjoy.

RandomDude

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 02:16:20 PM »
In my opinion, it's whatever you choose. Personally, the Skyrim one is a little lonely, and I do enjoy the Zombie Apocalypse one. Then there's the new ones. There's a large variety really, and I like all of them, so just pick and choose, and add hatters to it.

It's interactive. But please don't end a chapter arubtly. I hate seeing chapters with a bad ending

RandomDude

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2017, 02:56:17 PM »
That's a good link. A few people have mentioned this site and the stories on it before but it's always good to be reminded of it. I can agree that a lot of the continuations leave something to be desired.

Any thoughts on what we should add to? I'll add to whichever one someone else wants to add to.

Now that I think about it...I do believe there was a work place interactive, didn't you want something like that? If not...well there is a new prison one if that's what people's into.

swagman23

• Noob
« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2017, 10:15:56 PM »
Maybe this is too much of a throwback now but would anybody like to start working on one for Scrubs? I feel like there's a lot of fun scenarios that could play out but I don't want to take up space on the site if nobody here wants it as bad as I do.

Some possibilities:
1. While reminiscing about their first time together Elliot reminds Carla that she made fun of Carla wearing a thong to work and Elliot gets a "homemade thong" of her own then an ever escalating wedgie war breaks out.
2. Molly pantses Elliot to try and teach Elliot to lighten up but Elliot instead freaks out and tears Molly's panties off in front of the whole hospital staff.
3. Carla's first day culminates in the mean head nurse tricking Carla into a wedgie filled hazing. Carla gets revenge.
4. Elliot and Molly decide to try and claim the thong of the ever elusive Nurse Tisdale
5. Carla plots revenge on Neena Broderick (attorney who sues Turk), wedgies galore ensue.

If folk are interested I would love to flesh these and other ideas out (The Todd unleashes "Spanking Five" on an unsuspecting Sacred Heart, etc.) lemme know

fuquan

• Super Noob
« Reply #5 on: June 16, 2017, 07:23:50 AM »
Definitely interested in the scrubs idea, especially #4.

RandomDude

« Reply #6 on: June 16, 2017, 09:01:52 AM »
I'm a little out of it, and I rarely if ever know what's going on. Bring me up to speed. What is this "Scrubs"?

Neuf_Atora

« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2017, 06:29:48 PM »
I'm a little out of it, and I rarely if ever know what's going on. Bring me up to speed. What is this "Scrubs"?
It's a show about a guy working at a hospital and everything that ensues with it. It's a pretty famous show, I'm surprised you haven't heard of it.
I just wanted to be cool and have a fun signature, but I guess not.

RandomDude

« Reply #8 on: June 19, 2017, 06:56:06 AM »
Yeah I mostly live a hermit lifestyle where I barely leave the house or watch tv...most videogames  ::) ::)