Author Topic: Mom wedgie.  (Read 2693 times)

maggieshort94

• Noob
Mom wedgie.
« on: July 12, 2017, 10:54:18 PM »
I have something you may like. I'm a 23 year old white male in college. Been receiving wedgie stories and pics from friends and family because of a simple survey I created. Had the chance to actually give a wedgie to a mom. It will sound wild, but it is a sound story.

I had been using the survey for a while to get information from others through messaging and I wanted to take it a step up. I started to try to ask in person. Even simply saying the word "wedgie" to a female, then having them repeat it was enough for me. I work with a student as an aide, and I regularly meet with his mom after our time to talk and catch up. She's in her late 40's, fit, attractive, blonde. Funny mix. I sat at her bar in a barstool and talked about the "survey" was pretty nervous to be honest. I beat around the bush, kept explaining that it was about bullying. I eventually told her there were three questions and she said ok. Took a deep breath and said, have you ever been given a wedgie? And she laughed a lot. This part was awesome because I fake laughed with her. She told me she had because of siblings. I then asked her what it would take to get a wedgie, and she laughed and said she didn't understand. I asked her "What would it take you personally to get a wedgie?" And she said that she'd take nothing because she was so used to them. This is where I got extremely excited.

I asked if she was serious and she said yes. I responded by saying "So I could literally wedgie you right now?" I was honestly really turned on and my voice was shaking. She came back with "You wouldn't do that haha". So, I guess honestly without thinking about the risk, went behind her and said hold on. The stars somehow aligned and her panties were slightly sticking out. A VS band, white. I quickly grabbed it and said "wedgie!' and she laughed hysterically. I felt like I was literally dreaming. I snapped them back and she said "I can't believe you!" And hit me. Bunched her undies back in with a red face while still laughing. We quickly moved on to the plans for the next work day and literally haven't mentioned it since.

So many people have asked me "how is she so dumb?" or have said "there's no way". Something you need to remember is that I am close with her and have worked for her for many months. Was literally like asking a friend those questions. If you have any questions, I'd love to answer.

dots444

Re: Mom wedgie.
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2017, 01:39:32 AM »
What's the simple survey? I'd love to test it myself.

maggieshort94

• Noob
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2017, 10:54:43 AM »
It works. I have gotten many many stories. But, I have also spent a year planning it well so it would have to come with a pic trade or something. Message me if you want to talk.

arghimapirate

• Super Noob
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2017, 07:47:03 PM »
Isnt this a repost?

maggieshort94

• Noob
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2017, 09:15:06 PM »
I've mentioned the survey before, but not this wedgie. This happened about 2 weeks back.

WiseKDR

• Noob
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2017, 11:23:41 AM »
It's not that hard to believe. I've never tried it with older women, but lots of people around my age were willingly participant in something similar I did. It's just a matter of how charming and funny you are I found out.