Author Topic: Some Things Never Change  (Read 5610 times)

Scrinwarrior

• Kyoko Sakura
Some Things Never Change
« on: August 04, 2017, 07:48:05 PM »
Hey guys, it's definitely been a while since I was last here, but I thought I'd try my hand at some more writing, so feel free to give feedback.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Silas woke up in her bed, the world outside still dark and quiet. Pulling herself out from under the sheets, Silas yawned as she stretched her arms above her head. Looking out the window to see the silhouettes of the other buildings in her village, she sighed to herself. A few generations ago, the world learned of the existence of magic, and as humanity learned to harness the power of magic, the people capable of bending this mystical force to their will became very influential and wealthy. Several schools had appeared that, while expensive, would teach students to use magic as well. Mages had even become common enough that standard knights and archers were even beginning to be slowly replaced by smaller groups of mages. Silas had always dreamed of become one such magic user, and often daydreamed about what exciting adventures she would have if she could attend such a school. Silas dreamed that one day a young and handsome wizard would pass through the village and sweep her off her feet and teach her everything he knew before they eventually married and had a family together.

Sighing once more, Silas made her way to the well outside her home, pumping water to take a bath with. As she sunk into the bath, she stared at the other buildings in the village. Ever since her parents shot down any chance of ever attending a magic school, they had told her that she might as well get used to the idea of marrying one of the boys in their town and settling down. However, Silas never saw any of the guys in her town as potential husbands, more like brothers from one big family. Standing up from the bath, Silas was just about to step out of the washtub to dress for the day when she was startled by a bright flash of warm light from the horizon. Staring at the light as best she could, Silas was sure the sun couldn't be rising already. Before she really got a good look, everything went pitch black. Silas stood there motionless for a moment, completely unsure how to react to what had happened.

Silas took a few steps forward, trying to make her way back to her house in the blackness. BANG The sound of Silas' face meeting a solid wood door rang out. Feeling around for the handle of the unexpected door, she stepped through the doorway as she held her throbbing nose. Looking around, Silas found herself surrounded by tall structures and buildings she didn't recognize. It was still early in the morning and no one appeared to be around. Walking around, she eventually found another person. A woman in her mid-thirties, wearing strange clothes whose design was as foreign as everything else around her. "Ma'am? Can you help me please?" Silas called out to the woman, who turned to face Silas as she approached. The woman caught sight of Silas before immediately recoiling in shock. It was this moment that the thought finally occurred to her: Silas was still naked from her bath. Diving behind a nearby bush, Silas tried her best to cover her body with her arms and crossed legs.

The stranger regained her composure before walking over to where Silas was curled up. "I believe you will need these before I can help you, Sweetheart." A warm light glow emitted from her palm as a set of cloths materialized in her hands. The first strip of cloth looked to Silas like the bottom of a dress, so she quickly stepped into it and brought it to her waist, covering her crotch, but it stopped above her knees, so it didn't cover much else. The next bright blue piece of clothing Silas recognized as a shirt, so she threw that on as well. The last two things she had been handed were not things that she was familiar with, so she held them up to the woman. "I... I'm sorry, Ma'am, b-but what are these?" Silas' cheeks burned with embarrassment, both at her own ignorance and for exposing her body to this unknown woman. The woman cocked her head to the side, a look of confusion on her face. "Have you never seen a bra or panties before?" The woman asked.

"You mean these are... underwear?" Silas responded, having never seen such a elaborate, lacy designs before. The woman sighed, then helped Silas to put the clothes on before leading her to a room in a nearby building.

"So, you show up on the campus completely naked, have no idea how clothes work, and have no idea where you are. Just what is your name, Sweetheart?" The woman asked, her arms crossed as she sat in her chair.

After all the confusion of arriving in such a strange place, Silas had finally been asked a question she could answer. "My name is Silas Caelum, from the village of Rym." She responded. The woman stared silently at Silas for a minute or two as she sat squirming uncomfortably in her seat, feeling like she had said something she wasn't supposed to.

Just as Silas thought she couldn't take the silence any longer, the woman spoke again. "So, after all this time, the mystery may at last have an answer." The woman stood and looked out the window at the area outside. "My name is Glynda, and you have been gone for almost 500 years, young lady. Welcome to Meister's Academy for the Magical Arts."
"Don't waste food. I'll kill you." ~ Kyoko Sakura

Jedi Master Lebowski

• Noob
  • Abide, the Dude does.
Re: Some Things Never Change
« Reply #1 on: August 05, 2017, 05:36:31 AM »
So far it's pretty good. If there's one thing you might want to work on,  it's describing the appearances of the characters. What does Silas look like? How tall is she? Hair color? Other than that, I'd say this story's off to a good start.

Scrinwarrior

• Kyoko Sakura
« Reply #2 on: August 05, 2017, 06:43:35 AM »
Hmm, you make a good point. I had her appearance in my head, but I guess I never actually typed it into the post. Well, I'll be posting another section tonight, so I'll make sure to include it there.

Scrinwarrior

• Kyoko Sakura
« Reply #3 on: August 05, 2017, 11:39:51 PM »
"500 years?!?" Silas responded, incredibly skeptical, even if she was surprised. No matter what little she knew of magic, such powerful magic could not possibly exist, could it? Glynda didn't give her much time to think, however, before speaking again. "Well, I hate to say something like that only to change the subject, but classes will start soon and I will have to go about my own business. Before I take you to your new class, however, I must ask: what is your background in magic? Do you have any training?" Glynda had turned back to Silas, looking her in the eyes.

Silas couldn't seem to hold the woman's gaze, however, and quickly looked away. "I... I don't know anything about magic..." She muttered under her breath. Glynda didn't seem surprised, though.

"Well, I'll do my best to find you a tutor to help bring you up to speed as much as possible, but until then, let's go get you into a class." Glynda said, leading Silas back out to the courtyard, where the sun was now rising and lighting up the school. A few other students passed them on the pathway as Glynda and Silas walked. As they walked, Silas noticed an open field off to the side where a single student stood. He appeared to be roughly the same age as Silas was, whose 19th birthday had passed only a few months back, give or take a few centuries. Before the student stood 3 targets, much like the ones that boys in Rym village used to learn archery. The boy was wearing a long, dark blue coat that went down just below his knees and fluttered gently in the breeze as he raised his hand towards the targets. With a quick flourish of his hand, the boy snapped his fingers and a bolt of lightning leapt from his hand and struck one of his targets.

By now, Silas had stopped walking, completely enraptured by the magic on display. The boy then drew a small blade, which he ran his fingers down the flat of the weapon before the sword burst into flames. Rushing forward, the boy twirled the sword in a single smooth motion, slashing all three targets and setting them ablaze before the magic on the blade dissipated. Glynda had noticed that Silas was no longer behind her and came back to find the Silas staring. "He really is something, isn't he?" Glynda asked. Silas snapped back to reality and realized what she had been doing. "Sorry, I didn't mean to stop." She said, embarrassed that she had been so distracted by one of the first new boys she had seen.

After following Glynda to a class that was still fairly empty, Silas was introduced to the teacher before going to find a seat. When she sat down in a chair near the back of the class, Silas became very aware of just have little of her lower half was covered up. The already short skirt she had been given now seemed even smaller, so Silas sat with her legs as closed as possible, with her hands pressed into her lap for a little extra coverage. As more students filled the room, Silas began to notice something about the other girls in class: they all seemed to have larger breasts than she did. It wasn't as if Silas was really trying to compare, but all the female students wore the same style top as she was, which revealed a fair amount of their chests. Back in her home town, Silas was the only girl her age, so she really didn't have anyone to compare herself to. With every new thing she learned about this new world, she only seemed to get more uncomfortable.

When the class started, the teacher pointed Silas out and explained her situation, even going so far as to tell the whole class of students that she was not trained in any magical arts, which caused her cheeks to burn a bright red as the students whispered and a few even laughed to themselves. Luckily enough, the teacher soon moved on and went about his normal lesson, very little of which Silas understood.

After an hour or so of the teacher going on and on about the ethics of magic usage or some such thing, the class ended and students began to leave. Before Silas could slip out, she found herself face-to-face with three other girls. "Wow, so you are the new girl, yea? Is it true you can't use any kind of magic?" The first one, a girl with long blonde hair, asked. "You have really pretty hair, what a soft light shade of brown." Said the second, sporting a bright shade of red hair, pulled back into a ponytail. Unsure of how to react, Silas shook her head sheepishly to the first girl's question, while the second continued to look her over. "Well, that's too bad, but you're in luck, because I just so happen to be feeling pretty generous today, so if you want, I can teach you some magic if you want." The first girl offered, the third girl snickering a little, just behind the first.

Silas' mood took an excited turn at the idea of learning at least one spell. "Really?!?" She said, ready to learn already.

"Sure, why not, right?" The girl responded. "The name is Rosaline, come with us and we'll teach you some stuff." Silas thought nothing of it as she followed the three girls through the halls. Eventually, they exited a door and Silas realized that she was now on the roof. Walking over the the edge, Rosaline turned back to Silas and gestured for her to come closer. "Alright, so we're gonna teach you to use magic to fly. Does that sound like something you want to learn?" Rosaline asked.

"Absolutely! I used to dream I was a bird and that I could soar through the air when I was a little girl!" Silas had never been so excited for something in her life.

"Good, good. Because every good flight begins with a leap of faith!" Before Silas could ask what Rosaline meant, she was shoved forward, right off the edge of the roof.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Boy, I didn't understand exactly how rusty my writing skills had gotten before now. Looks like I've got my work cut out for me learning to write again, but we'll get there, I'm sure. The next section I post will finally have some wedgies in it, so I hope you guys enjoy.

ponyponyx9

• Veni, Vidi, Veni
« Reply #4 on: August 06, 2017, 09:12:35 PM »
Real cool setting, I've always loved the magic school/academy environment, executed really well here. I was planning a story with a similar premise but it's coming slower than I expected ::)
In the beginning, the universe was created. This has made a lot of people angry and has been widely regarded as a bad move.
- Douglas Adams
http://48karat.deviantart.com/

Shadowmelder

• Noob
« Reply #5 on: August 09, 2017, 09:33:42 PM »
The plot intrigues me, and I'm digging the setting's premise. Poor naive Silas looks like shes about to be had (but that's great for us, heh).

Also, and I apologize for this, can't believe you've posted here again! You don't know me, but you're one of the authors that inspired me to start writing here and on deviantart. Pantyborne and...uhh, don't remember the name but your Puella Magi work had me hooked and are some of my favorite stories here. I'm fangirling here mostly because when I read your posts you were already inactive and thought you wouldn't return. Hope you stay and keep writing, this story already has potential.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2017, 09:39:33 PM by Shadowmelder »
You may find me on deviantart as LF-Shadowmelder (my name was already taken there :/)

Chloe

• Noob
« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2017, 03:03:23 PM »
I like the idea a lot! My biggest complaint with your writing is the repetitive usage of the main character's name before she does anything. I think if you replace her name with pronouns in 90% of the instances the story would have flown better for me. Other than that I look forward to where this goes!

Scrinwarrior

• Kyoko Sakura
« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2017, 08:38:04 PM »
@Pony    Well, sorry for stealing the idea. XD

@Shadow    I have a fanboy/fangirl? Well color me surprised. >.>  I would have come written more if I had known. I do still plan to continue Pantyborne, but I have always seemed to have trouble writing fandom stories because I try to fit the game mechanics into the story and have a lot of trouble. With this original work, I should have an easier time keeping it going. :D

@Chloe   Fair enough. I always felt if I didn't throw the name in every few sentences or so, people would get confused who was doing what, given how overwhelmingly female the story is, using she and her and such a lot, but I will attempt to take the critique onboard and see how it turns out. If it goes well, I'll keep it up.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

For a second, Silas fell like a rock. She couldn't even make a sound as the ground appeared to rush up the greet her like an old friend. Before she hit the ground, however, everything came to a slamming halt. For a moment, her mind took a moment to figure out what had just happened. Like a lightning bolt up her spine, a furious pain came from her crotch and through the cheeks of her behind. After the first shockwave of pain began to subside, she grabbed between her legs, desperately attempting to ease her own suffering as she turned to see what was going on. Much to her surprise, Silas saw her skirt had been lifted, and the panties that Glynda had given her that morning were pulled all the way up between her buttcheeks and stretched up into the air, seemingly attached to nothing at all. "Haha, there ya go, newbie! You got the HANG of it already!" Rosaline yelled from above, laughing at her own pun.

Silas was still grabbing her crotch as she felt the fabric of her underwear stretching and rubbing its way into areas of her body that she didn't even know existed. Through the pain and pressure that the panties were putting on her lower body, she attempted to twist and look back up where Rosaline and her friends were mocking her on the roof, fully prepared to beg for her suffering to end as tears began to well up in her eyes. Before she had a chance to say a word, however, the precarious balance upon which she was being held up by her panties shifted, causing her to topple over, now doubled over, hanging upside down and staring face-to-face with her own numb toes. "Oh, come on, girl, you were doing so well!" Rosaline yelled down at her, still laughing. "Don't worry, I'll give you a helping hand!"

While Silas was still struggling to pull the underwear cloth from her nether regions, she was suddenly and unceremoniously pulled back into a vertical position by a strong tug on the back strap of her bra, squishing her already small breasts even tighter against her chest. In her forced hanging position, she was now completely unable to even attempt to remove the cloth from her most private body parts. She tried to yell up at the girls that were tormenting her, but when she opened her mouth, no words would come out, and her mouth felt drier than even after a hard day of work in the fields without a thing to drink. It was as if the fabric itself was jammed forcibly into her throat.

This went on for what felt like forever, with Silas struggling against her magically held underwear before finally realizing that the fabric would rub against her less if she simply didn't fight it anymore. When she began to simply hang there motionlessly, she no longer felt the ruthless friction of cloth panties forcing its way into her body. After a moment of listening to the three girls continue to make fun of her, she finally began to feel the pressure building up against the front of her crotch. In its own strange way, the pressure against her lady bits felt almost pleasurable in comparison to the utter hell that she was feeling on the back end. As she focused more and more on the pleasure she was feeling, the pain and the humiliation almost began to melt away as her breathing began to slow.

"HEY! WAKE UP!" One of the girls yelled as Rosaline made a jerking motion with her hands, as Silas was agonizingly bounced up and down by her now-stretched panties and bra, picking her up and momentarily suspending her in the bliss of upward momentum before brutally slamming her back down into the wedgie with even more force than before. Through the dry and sandy feeling in her throat, Silas finally managed to forced out several yelps of quiet, pained resignation. The girls up on the roof whispered back and forth as a devious smile formed on Rosaline's face. "Hey, new girl! Looks to me like you are ready for your first test flight!" Looking up through her teary eyes, Silas could only imagine what they had planned now. The three girls made their way to the roof edge that overlooked the school square.

Silas gritted her teeth as the pressure mounted against her nether regions again, she realized she was moving as well, making her way floating towards the courtyard. The movement pulled the panties even further up her back and rubbed the already raw portions of her sensitive skin, dragging her into it like there was an invisible person pulled down on her legs, threatening to split her whole body in half. As her flying body made its way into the square, a mass of students came out into the center of the school from the surrounding buildings. Suddenly Silas realized that an entire second class had passed while she was being tormented by her classmates. Likewise, she realized that her pulled up panties and pulled backward bra was exposing her entire rear end and nearly bare groin area, not to mention most of her torso was uncovered as well. Like a fire had been lit inside of her, she began frantically attempting to cover herself up as best she could, but with very little success.

The crowd below began to stop moving as more and more people noticed what was going on above them. Some people laughed, others simply stared in shock, but all of them stared. Silas's eyes welled up with tears once more as she resigned to the fact that more people had seen private areas of her body than were people that even lived in her home village. She was so ashamed, and no matter how she tried, there was simply no way to cover herself up, which left her body on display whether she liked it or not. While she hung there with her panties rammed up her behind, there was a bright flash of light before she fell once more, landing in someone's arms. Fighting free of the person's grasp, she hit the ground on her knees, her legs too numb to hold her weight up. Quickly pulling the panties from her nether regions and adjusting her skirt and shirt to cover herself again. Half her mind told her to run and hide before anyone saw her face, but her parents had always taught her to be grateful to those that helped her, so Silas looked up to see who had saved her from her most painful and humiliating experience ever.

Looking down at her was the blond-haired boy in the blue coat whose magical display Silas had watched just that morning. Her already red face flushed an even darker shade of red, as she realized who had saved her. "Are you alright?" The boy asked. She didn't respond, too embarrassed to think of anything to say. "Right... well, let's get you out of here." He picked her up since she could not stand and slipped into the student dorm building, away from the other students who would still be going to other classes. Setting her down in a chair in the lobby, the boy sat down in another chair nearby. "So, can you at least tell me your name?" He asked.

"Silas. I'm Silas." She finally forced out the words.

The boy's eyebrow raised before he spoke again. "So, you're the time travelling girl Mrs. Glynda asked me to tutor in basic magical skills. Well, how's that for a coincidence..." He quickly realized what he had said, stumbling over his own tongue to reword what he said. "I MEAN, NOT THAT IT SHOULD EVER HAVE HAPPENED!" He sighed, looking rather uncomfortable. "... I'm Luke..." He finally said, as the two of them sat there silently for several minutes, neither really knowing what to say.

Shadowmelder

• Noob
« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2017, 12:27:52 PM »
I was expecting a rude awakening but...wow, they went hard with Silas. Guess it's easier with magic to go for more contrived scenarios (which is good). Wonder how she will deal with them later, and if Luke will be directly involved with them.

Also didn't notice the name repetition until Chloe pointed it out; you did better this time, though.

I noticed the difficulties with writing fandom stories, and I can only imagine how hard it can be with the "source material" for Pantyborne. In my opinion you did a honest reflavoring of the mechanics, references and streamlining done respectfully. I'm also liking your original work, so whatever you write I'll probably enjoy it.
You may find me on deviantart as LF-Shadowmelder (my name was already taken there :/)

Scrinwarrior

• Kyoko Sakura
« Reply #9 on: August 14, 2017, 07:18:31 PM »
Well, if the change was a good one, I'm glad Chloe pointed it out. And yea, I was pretty proud of Pantyborne's system once I made it, which is why I still plan on continuing it. But for now, on we go with Silas's story.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After some time of Silas and Luke sitting in the dorm lobby, Luke finally stood up with a sigh. "Well, the best way to get past this is to keep going, yea?" He walked over and offered her his hand, before speaking again. "So, the school has already set you up with a dorm of your own, and since I'm supposed to be tutoring you on magic, we might as well get you settled in and started." She took his hand to stand up since she was still very sore before following him up several sets of stairs and to a door labelled 314. "Here we are!" Luke said with a half-hearted cheery voice, clearly still trying to get over Silas's awkward silence. They walked inside to find a very nice room, completely filled with furniture, and multiple sets of clothes and undergarments stocked in the closet.

"So, let's take a seat and get started. I think I can teach you a thing or two before the end of the day, at least. We have a lot of basics to get through before you can learn any real magical abilities." Luke said as he sat down at a desk and pulled up a chair next to him for Silas. She looked around uncomfortably, not moving towards the chair and just staring around the room. He looked at her with a worried expression. "Am I moving too fast for you? If you want, I can give you some time to yourself, and we can start tomorrow instead." He said. Silas blushed again, embarrassed by what she was about to say, not sure if she wanted to go through with saying it. "N-no, it's fine. I... I can't sit down." She barely got the words out before turning away from him.

Luke raised an eyebrow, confused. "What do you mean? We sat down in the lobby for like 10 whole minutes." He asked.

"I know... That's how I know." She fidgeted with her hands behind her back. "It hurts to sit down, my... my... certain places are really sore still." Just when Silas didn't think her face could get any more red, she somehow managed to pull it off. Her cheeks were burning just like they were back when she was hanging exposed above the crowd of students.

Luke sighed, nodding his head. "Well, I have some good news and some bad news." She looked at him out of the corner of her eyes, interested, but still unable to look him in the eyes. "I do know a little bit of healing magic that will take all that pain away. Trouble is, it requires touch in order to work..." She sighed. Of course it would HAVE to be something like that.

"I'm not lucky enough for it to work through cloths, am I?" She asked, to which he shook his head no. She stood there for several minutes, trying to decide what she wanted to do. On the one hand, the last thing she wanted was for her body to be exposed again, let alone touched down there. But she couldn't deny that she liked Luke a lot, he was cute and a really skilled student. And when she swallowed her pride and thought about it, he had seen enough of her body already, so there wasn't much left for him anyway. Sighing, Silas laid down on her stomach on the bed and buried her head in a pillow. "Do it." She said, muffled by the pillow around her head.

What happened next seemed almost like a weird dream, or perhaps a nightmare depending on your view of it. While she tried to distract herself by thinking of literally anything else, she heard Luke stand up, then felt the bed move as he crawled onto it beside her. With the gentlest touch she could ever conceive, she felt him shift her skirt up onto her back and out of the way. She had to shift her hips back and forth, a sore motion in itself, in order for Luke to remove her panties. The edge of the blackness in Silas's vision had a tinge of green glow as she felt the palm of his hand gently move from her crotch back around to her bottom. The pain of the abuse she endured dissipated almost entirely, and she stood up, pulling her panties back on and lowering her skirt again.

The two of them silently sat down at the two chairs in front of the desk, a few awkward moments passed, then Luke turned to her and smiled warmly. "So, magic..." She couldn't help but chuckle at little about his ability to ignore what just happened between them, and she was glad that he could. The last thing she wanted was for her relationship with him to be so strange. They finally got started as he taught her about the basics of how magic worked.

"There are many types of magic that you can learn, but the ones we are going to focus on are the Internal and External magics. Internal magic is cast by using your own energy, and the magical forces within your body, and as such, the spell flows out from your body when you use it." Luke explained.

"You mean like that lightning bolt when you were training this morning!" Silas cut him off, recognizing what he was saying.

"Exactly. The same goes for when I cast a flame on my training sword. I used magic to apply the fire using my hand. External magic, on the other hand, requires that you draw the magic from the area around you. This type is difficult to use in a city, because the air is the only place to draw power from, whereas in places like forests, external magic is very powerful because magical energy can be pulled from the air, water, trees, animals, basically anything natural or alive. External magic also can be launched from anywhere, making it one of the most versatile magic types in existence." He went on.

The lesson went on for hours and eventually the sun went down, and Luke said goodbye, leaving Silas all alone in her room. After some time spent learning how the shower worked, she dried off and put on her sleep clothes. Turning off the lights, she laid down and curled up under the blankets. After some time, she thought about her old home, and about how everyone she ever knew and loved was long since dead. She thought she was going to cry about it, or at least, that's what she should be doing, but the whole idea of what happened to her just seemed so surreal. Despite living here for the entire day, it was as if Silas couldn't believe she was actually here. Trying to shake off the thought, she slowly drifted off to sleep, not sure what the coming days would hold for her.

Wahah

« Reply #10 on: August 16, 2017, 08:11:56 AM »
That was a great addition. I'm excited for the next part!

Scrinwarrior

• Kyoko Sakura
« Reply #11 on: August 16, 2017, 01:41:58 PM »
Silas sighed as she begrudgingly dragged herself to the Magical Ethics class she had attended the morning before. She had begged Luke to come to her room and teach her some more, but he insisted that she attend her ethics class, since it would be a very important thing for her to understand once she learned to use magic. He didn't seem to understand why she didn't want to go, namely that Rosaline and the other two bullies also had that class with Silas. As she walked down the sidewalk towards the building where the class was soon starting, she heard a commotion coming from the students around the courtyard. Looking up to see what was going on, she was startled when a bright and shining unicorn burst through the crowd, throwing a student or two to the ground in the process.

The unicorn was running towards Silas, who had no time to think before she had to act. Without hesitation, she planted her feet and stared the animal down as it ran towards her. Since she refused to move from the unicorn's path, the animal turned and bolted around her instead. As the unicorn passed by, Silas swung herself up onto its back. Her first action was to squeeze her legs against the soft undersides of the joints in the equine's rear legs, making it uncomfortable for the animal to keep running. The unicorn began to slow, giving her the chance to reach forward and grip the unicorn's horn, forcibly turning its head into its side. Unable to straighten up its body and with running being so uncomfortable, the unicorn finally came to a stop. Clapping broke out among the students, as well as some cheering.

Out of the crowd ran a student, a girl a few years older than Silas, and she doubled over breathing heavily when she got the where the unicorn stood. "Thanks... I can't believe... That I lost... control of him." The girl said between breaths. Silas hopped down from the unicorn's back as the girl extended her arm and the animal dissipated into a dust-like cloud which was blown away in the wind. "Sorry, I guess I should introduce myself. I'm Serina, but most people call me Ree." She held her hand out towards Silas.

"My name's Silas. I'm new here." She said, taking Ree's hand and shaking it. She looked Ree over, a girl with soft brown hair much like her own, bright blue eyes, and a kind smile. Where the two of them diverged, however, was the fact that Ree had quite the impressive amount of cleavage on display from her very voluptuous breasts. Silas almost crossed her arms over her chest in jealousy, but managed to turn her attention from that to another subject. "So, what kind of magic was that?" She said, surprised that even magic could create living beings.

"What, you don't kn-" Ree cut herself off. "What a second... Silas, you said? Aren't you that first-year that showed up out of nowhere that can't use magic and wound up hanging by her underwear in the middle of the courtyard?" Silas stammered, trying to think of a response, before Ree laughed it off and lightly punched her in the shoulder. "Don't worry about it, kid. I ain't making fun of you, so take it easy. I'm a summoner, obviously. I use magic to create animals and other things to serve me, to grossly simplify it."

"It didn't really look like that unicorn was doing your bidding, unless that rampage was what you were going for." Silas responded, the sarcasm obvious in her voice.

"Ouch! Now who's making fun of who?" She said, laughing some more. "Anywho, thanks for the save, kid, but I gotta get back to class. See ya around." Ree started to walk back where she came from.

"Wait!" Silas blurted out, prompting Serina to turn back for a moment. "I... Well, I don't really have any friends here, as you can imagine, so... you want to come visit my room later?"

The fourth-year smirked. "That depends. Can I drink at your place?"

"Doesn't everyone drink?" Silas cocked her head to the side in confusion.

"I like that answer!" Ree turned away again and walked off.

Turning back towards her class, Silas realized that it was just about to start. Running as fast as her legs (and short skirt) would allow, she slid in the door just as it began. She sat down in her chair from the day before, opening her book and quickly caught up with the teacher's lesson. Everything was going well, and with the basic understanding of magic that Luke has given her the night before she seemed to understand much more than she had before. She was excited with how far she had come in just a day, but she had a nagging feeling in the back of her head that something was wrong.

She felt a tug on the back of her panties as they slid back in between her buttcheeks, which actually confused her for a moment. That's when she remembered that Rosaline was in the class. Looking around to find her, Rosaline sat looking over at her, a wry smile on her face before giving her a little wave. With another slight hand gesture, her panties rammed their way up her behind, jerking her upward a bit before she dropped back down in her seat. Looking around some more, none of the other students seemed to have noticed what was going on outside of Rosaline's two friends, who were giggling in their chairs nearby. Gritting her teeth in frustration, Silas attempted to ignore what Rosaline was doing and focus on the teacher instead. This only seemed to egg the bully on, who pulled up on her panties to the point where her butt was no longer touching her seat, dangling from her underwear just above the chair.

She spent the entire rest of the class in this way, the panties wedged firmly up her butt and trying her best to balance in the wedgie so that she didn't fall over and have her situation discovered. When the class finally ended, her bare behind dropped back onto the seat as Rosaline stood and left the class, winking at Silas as she passed by. As covertly as she could, Silas undid the wedgie under her clothes and stood, walking irritably to the door and off the the next class, spending the rest of the school day in a foul mood, especially since most of her classes were completely incomprehensible to her anyway. When the school day finally ended, her mood finally improved, eager to meet up with Luke and Ree back at her dorm.

drogogadget

• Super Noob
« Reply #12 on: August 16, 2017, 02:15:57 PM »
Continue pls

Shadowmelder

• Noob
« Reply #13 on: August 16, 2017, 05:15:09 PM »
Really nice updates, don't have much to say other than I'd like more.

Scrinwarrior

• Kyoko Sakura
« Reply #14 on: August 20, 2017, 08:14:10 PM »
When Silas arrived at her room, Luke was already there, staring at something in his hand. Walking up to him, she stared at the rectangular metal object before asking him what it was. "Oh, hey, Silas. Just checking my schedule on my phone so that I know how long I can spend here teaching you before I have to head to my own room to study." He responded. She stared at him blankly for a moment before he realized his mistake. "The phone is a... Well, I'll have to explain it later. Let's get you using magic first before we dive into the technology you've missed out on." She nodded before opening the door with her key, the two of them sitting down at the desk again for more tutoring. Half an hour into the lesson there was a knock on the door. "Oh, that must be Ree!" Silas jumped up to open the door.

"Hey! What's up, Kiddo?" Ree's boisterous voice reverberated through the room. Walking inside, she spotted Luke still sitting at the desk as she laid a rather large box on the dinner table. "Well, well, what do we have here? You already spending some quality alone time with Meister's pride and joy, are you? I didn't interrupt anything, have I?"

Luke scoffed, staring right back at her. "As a matter of fact, you are. Silas needs to be taught how to use magic to function at this school, and if you wish to socialize with her, I must ask that you wait until her lesson is over."

Ree laughed, placing her hands on her hips. "Well, that's fine by me. I've got some drinking to do anyway, so I can wait."

Silas sat back down with Luke, and the two of them went about the lesson, with Ree occasionally chiming in with her own points on what he was teaching, all the while draining bottle after bottle from the box she had brought. After an hour and a half, Luke concluded his lesson and stood, saying goodbye and heading off to do his own study for the night. No sooner had he shut the door behind himself that Ree turned to Silas and asked "So, you gonna sleep with him or what?"

"What!?! N-no!" She stammered. "He's just my tutor!"

"Haha, hey, no judgement here, but you do have a hell of an opportunity if you don't mind my saying so." Ree said, still downing more drink.

Crossing her arms, Silas huffed as though she had been insulted. "Tell me again why I invited you here?"

"Because I'm more interesting than being alone, duh." The senior student responded. "Speaking of which, I still don't really know anything about you other than that you know how to handle a runaway unicorn, and I have a few questions.

"Go ahead, I don't mind answering questions about myself." She said, calming down from Ree's teasing earlier.

"The obvious first question is, how did you know how to stop that unicorn in the first place. It looked like you really knew what you were doing." Serina tossed her 4th bottle into the trash, but didn't grab another.

"Oh, that one is easy. Back in my village, we had quite a few horses, and one in particular was really rowdy and had a tendency to break out of the field he was fenced in. After a few dozen times having to stop him and bring him back to the field, I guess it became like second nature to me."

"That makes sense, I guess. Well, what about Silas? Sounds like a boy's name to me." Ree pointed out.

"Ahh, that..." Silas hesitated, recalling all the teasing she had endured at the hands of the village boys before they eventually got used to her name. "Well, it is a boy's name. Back when my parents learned that they were going to have a child, they both wanted a son to continue the family name, but uh... Well, here I am."

"Ouch." Ree cringed a bit. "That has to sting a bit."

"Yea, it took a while before I accepted it, but it's all okay now." Silas said while Ree reached for another drink. A moment of silence filled the room, before she spoke again. "So I have a question for you."

"The tables have turned. Alright, I'll play the game."

"Have you ever been bullied before?" Silas asked.

"Haha, once or twice, I guess. Back in my first year at this school, a few guys decided they really liked my looks. A couple of them decided to get a bit too forward with me, but they backed off when they found out the hard way that I can summon giant grizzly bears. Since then, nobody fucks with me anymore." Ree laughed, before taking a swig of her drink. "Sounds like someone is looking for some advice. I'm gonna guess that this has to do with that massive wedgie you got yesterday."

"Well, this girl in my Ethics class named Rosaline keeps using this magic spell to pull on my panties and yes, that incident on my first day. I wanted to know what you think I can do to stop her."

"Has our little prodigy tried to teach you to use a spell canceling ability?" Ree said, considering her options.

Silas sighed. "He tried to, but I can't seem to get it." Ree leaned back in her chair, and stared up at the ceiling. She sat there, thinking things over in her half-intoxicated brain. Suddenly, she jumped to her feet and looked at Silas with a very devious grin. "I don't like that look..." The first-year said nervously.

"You know what I think your practice needs? Some real consequences. If I act like your little bully does, maybe that'll give you the inspiration to get it right and finally learn to fight against magic." She said as she raised her arms and the room began to glow.

"Wait, wait, what are you doing?!?" Silas exclaimed in surprise as two spirit-like entities formed beside Ree before they lunged at her.

"Giving you some proper motivation." Ree laughed as the spirits dragged her from her seat and over onto the bed.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

So, I'll post the rest of this segment tomorrow since it's getting late and I need some sleep. Maybe this eclipse thing over my town will be interesting, and I hope you guys enjoy.